We deliver more than 4,000 babies a year. That’s a lot of babies. When it’s your turn, you and your baby are all that matter to us. You and your family are members of our extended family. We can’t wait to help you deliver your bundle of joy.
Creating an Exceptional Birthing Experience
Labor and delivery takes place in the NHRMC Betty H. Cameron Women’s & Children’s Hospital. We want your experience to be special. While you focus on delivering, we focus on making you comfortable, meeting your needs for your labor and delivery experience, and anticipating the next step.
Prepared for Anything
We hope every labor and delivery will be as easy as possible. But we are prepared for anything, with advanced technology and experience to provide you and your baby with the care you need – even if you don’t expect to need it.
Features of our family-welcoming labor and delivery program include:
- Large, all-private labor/delivery/recovery rooms
- Operating rooms for Cesarean deliveries
- Hydrotherapy – portable labor tubs and multi-head spa showers
- In-room family space with comfortable chairs and a sleeper sofa
- Family kitchen and living room with laundry facilities
- 24-hour in-house physician coverage
We can’t wait to meet you and your family … and new baby.