Orthopedic Outpatient Rehabilitation
Pain and limitations from traumatic injuries, sports injuries, back conditions, and chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, arthritis, and fibromyalgia can get in the way of doing the things you love. Whether you are recovering from orthopedic surgeries, or managing your condition without surgery, we can help.
Increasing Movement in Your Joints
Improving range of motion and strength is a focus of joint rehabilitation. We’ll assess what you can do and develop a plan for gently and consistently increasing your movement.
We work with:
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Knee and hip pain
- Ankle and foot conditions
- Traumatic injuries
- TMJ and other jaw conditions
Strengthening Your Neck and Back
A strong back is crucial to how you move. At our outpatient therapy facilities, we offer a number of techniques to help ease pain and stabilize this central part of your body, including:
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Aquatic lumbar stabilization
- Core stabilization and strengthening
- Manual therapy techniques such as craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, and joint mobilizations
- Graston Technique
- Dry needling
Help for Ongoing Pain
Chronic pain conditions may make you feel like the best option is to move as little as possible. But a carefully managed exercise plan can ease your pain and help you do the things you want and need to do.
Talk with us about therapy for:
- Pain dysfunction