When you have breathing difficulties, your symptoms can make even the simplest tasks a struggle. We understand that you want relief so you can get back to enjoying your daily activities.
Our providers at Novant Health Pulmonary Medicine are skilled at diagnosing, managing and treating a variety of lung conditions.
We care for patients with chronic lung conditions such as asthma and COPD, as well as those with occupational lung diseases and lung cancer. We also offer:
- Evaluation of unexplained shortness of breath, chest pain and chronic cough
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders
- Bronchoprovocation testing
- In-office chest X-rays and interpretation
- Diagnostic and interventional bronchoscopy
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
Novant Health Pulmonary Medicine sees patients in our Wilmington office and offers sleep lab services at two locations.