To make an appointment, call (910) 662-8888. A physician referral is required for new patients.
James P. Loehr, MD, provides ongoing care and treatment of children with cardiology disorders.
Conditions We Treat
Treatment is available for a broad range of cardiac conditions including:
- Chest pain
- Congenital heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Kawasaki disease
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Viral infections
In addition, the following evaluations are available for children in need of cardiac care:
- Cardiac computed tomography (CT)
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cardiopulmonary exercise stress testing
- Holter monitoring
- Sports participation evaluations
- Preventative heart disease evaluation
Prenatal Consultation Available
Dr. Loehr is available for prenatal consultation for conditions related to birth defects discovered prior to birth which require treatment after birth.