Cleft and Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
To make an appointment, call (910) 667-6819. A physician referral is required for new patients.
Michael Jaskolka, DDS, MD, FACS, focuses on the surgical care of children with cranial and facial differences.
Conditions We Treat
- Cleft lip, palate and velopharyngeal insufficiency (i.e. hypernasal speech)
- Craniofacial syndromes (i.e. Crouzon, Hemifacial Microsomia)
- Craniosynostosis and deformational plagiocephaly
- Oral and facial pathology including hemangiomas, vascular lesions, dermoid cysts, nevi and branchial cleft cysts
- Jaw abnormalities including jaw/orthognathic surgery and distraction osteogenesis
- Facial trauma
- Post-traumatic deformities
Prenatal Consultation Available
If you baby is diagnosed with cranial and facial anomalies through ultrasound examinations, your obstetrician or maternal fetal specialist may request you have a prenatal consultation. Drs. Jaskolka and Curtis are available to meet with expectant parents to discuss options.