Meet the Team
Our neurology team provides care within NHRMC and on an outpatient basis.
NHRMC Physician Group - Neurology offer the full spectrum of medical therapies aimed at diagnosing, treating, and relieving neurological problems. Whether you need outpatient or inpatient neurologic care, our doctors, nurse practitioners, neurodiagnostic technicians, and clinical support staff aim to provide high quality and comprehensive care to patients and referring physicians.
- Consultation and physical exam
- Infusion therapy/suite for multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular diseases, and headaches
- Laboratory services
- Electromyography and nerve conduction study (EMG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Evoked potentials (Visual, somatosensory, brainstem auditory)
- Long-term video-EEG monitoring
- Lumbar puncture and ultrasound guided lumbar puncture (LP or "spinal tap")
- Skin, muscle, nerve biopsy
- Nerve ultrasound
- Botulinum toxic injections ("Botox")
- t-PA administration for acute stroke ("clot buster" drug)
- Care coordination with rehabilitation therapies and NHRMC Rehabilitation Hospital
NHRMC Physician Group - Neurology sees patients at their office location, 1509 Doctors Circle, in Wilmington.