Community Training Center
Are you interested in learning more? Call us at (910) 667-9300.
SEAHEC’s Community Training Center (CTC) extends the SEAHEC mission of providing and supporting educational activities and services by offering Cardiac Life Support trainings. We are a Certified Training Center with the American Heart Association (AHA) and train on the most up-to-date techniques.
Cardiac Life Support
Cardiac Life Support training is available through our Community Training Center. Healthcare providers and area businesses can contact us about signing up for an existing program or arranging a training program for your group.
We offer certification and renewals in:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Community Training Center Annual Dues - $50
- ACLS & PALS Provider E-Cards - $8
- BLS Provider E-Cards - $5
- Heartsaver Provider E-Cards - $17