Friends of the Library
Our Friends of the Library program began in 2004 and has been a great benefit to the library.
Thank you, Friends, for your continued support of our library, and its services and collections. Your contributions afford us the opportunity to expand our resources. Because of you, we have purchased new medical and nursing books, and much more.
As a Friends of the Library member, you will receive the following special benefits:
SILVER FRIEND ($50-99)
- You may print for free from the computer lab and copy for free on our copiers.
GOLD FRIEND ($100-499)
- Same benefits as the Silver Friend
- Library staff will provide journal articles owned by library upon request.
PLATINUM FRIEND ($500+)
- Same benefits as the Gold Friend
- 30 free inter-library loans per year
To join or renew your Friends of the Library membership, donate online through the NHRMC Foundation. Make sure to designate Friends of the Library on the form.
If you prefer to mail a check, please call the library at (910) 343-2180.