- Cancellations must be in writing (fax, email, or mail).
- Registrants cancelling between two weeks and two full business days prior to the first day of the event are "refunded at 70% of the registration fee subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee."
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received less than two full business days prior to the event.
◾Cancellations greater than 2 weeks prior to the event will receive 100% refund.
- No vouchers will be issued in lieu of a refund.
- Transfers/substitute(s) welcome (notify in advance of the program)
Certificates, Reprints and Transcripts
Continuing Education certificates are made available at the end of each workshop upon receipt of full payment and full attendance. Transcripts summarizing classes attended cost $15 or you may create an account at myahec.net to access your CE Record at no cost. Completion of workshop evaluation forms is required. Each reprint of a certificate is $15.
In the event of inclement weather, SEAHEC will notify participants of workshop cancellations.
Information Collection and Use
- SEAHEC collects personal information when you register with SEAHEC for services offered
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and professional interests.
Information and Sharing Disclosure
- SEAHEC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated organizations except to provide services or products you have requested, when we have your permission, or other than as necessary.
- Information needed to facilitate the awarding of credit for continuing professional development activities may be shared with that accrediting body strictly to award credit.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via mail, email or social media in the future to tell you about continuing professional development activities, local SEAHEC news, NC AHEC initiatives, or changes to this privacy notice. You may opt out and/or unsubscribe from AHEC marketing at any time.
Please contact our Customer Service Representative at (910) 667-9330 if you have further questions.