When you have an illness or injury that doesn’t need emergency care, but you would rather not wait for an appointment with your doctor, visit our NHRMC Urgent Care locations. You can walk in and get the care you need.
We offer two locations to serve you in Wilmington and Wallace.
Urgent Care Locations
Care for Illnesses and Injuries
- Minor wounds and injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Jellyfish and stingray stings
Testing and Evaluations
- Access to onsite X-ray services
- Occupational medicine, including employment physicals and drug screenings
- Worker’s compensation evaluation
- Flu shots and some vaccinations
- School, sports and camp physicals
Shared Medical Record
As part of NHRMC Physician Group, NHRMC Urgent Care is on the same electronic medical record as the physician practices and New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Which means the care you receive with us is coordinated with your physician and hospital.