EVisits for Primary Care
How Are We Doing?
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you would like to talk with us about a concern, please call (910) 667-3153. Or use the link below to fill out our email form.
NHRMC Physician Group patients can participate in convenient E-Visits through NHRMC MyChart.
E-Visits are an easy way to interact with a primary care provider for evaluation of any of the following symptoms:
- Back pain
- Cough or sinus issues
- Discomfort with or painful urination
- Red eyes
You may be charged up to $30 for an E-visit, which you can also easily pay through MyChart.
Participating in an E-Visit is easy:
- Log into your NHRMC MyChart account
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” in the Quick Links section on the right side of the page
- Click “E-Visit” under the related links
- Follow the prompts to accept the E-Visit Terms and Conditions
- Enter your payment information
- Select the reason for your visit, your provider and your preferred pharmacy
- Verify your personal information and insurance coverage, as well as current health conditions, medications, allergies and symptoms that prompted your E-Visit request
- Review your questionnaire and click “Submit E-Visit”
A NHRMC Physician Group primary care provider will review your questionnaire and respond with their evaluation and instructions for you to follow.
If the provider would like you to come into the office for an in-person evaluation, they will let you know and your credit card will not be charged for the E-Visit.
NHRMC Physician Group providers will not prescribe narcotics during an E-Visit.