How Are We Doing?
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you would like to talk with us about a concern, please call (910) 667-3153. Or use the link below to fill out our email form.
Thank you for choosing NHRMC Physician Group for your care. From your first request for an appointment, through preventive care and ongoing treatments, we’re dedicated to helping you manage your health while providing attentive and friendly service.
NHRMC MyChart, Your Personal Health Record
As a patient of NHRMC Physician Group, you have access to NHRMC MyChart, a convenient and secure way to interact with us online.
Through NHRMC MyChart, you can:
- Communicate with your provider
- Request renewals of your medications
- Review and request an appointment
- Receive most lab results
We encourage you to sign up for an account after getting your access code. If you still have questions, visit NHRMC MyChart for more information or talk to us about getting started.
Forms, Billing & Rights
Expand the links below to access forms and learn more about how we can help you.
Filling out needed paperwork before your first visit can help make the check-in process easier for you.
Please download, print and fill out these forms to bring with you to your visit:
At no additional charge to you, we will be pleased to bill your primary insurance carrier after every visit. We participate with Standard Medicare policies, as well as a variety of HMOs, PPOs and other managed health care programs.
- If we have a contract with your plan, we will collect your co-payment at the time you are seen
- If we do not have a contract with your plan, we collect your deductible and 25% of any remaining charges at the time of service
- If you do not have insurance which will cover treatment by our providers, payment is expected at the time of service
- If you do not want us to bill your insurance or disclose information to your health plan, please fill out and submit the HIPAA Restriction/Do Not Bill Insurance, Do Not Disclose PHI to Health Plan form and we will honor your request.
Our patient representatives will be happy to help you. Please call your practice’s office for assistance.
You have a right to expect excellent care, access to medical help when you need it, confidentiality, and communication that is clear and respectful. These are just some of the rights outlined in the Patient Bill of Rights. We embrace these rights and invite you to read them and talk with us if you have any questions.
If you would like a copy of your medical records, print and fill out the forms below.
You can mail, fax or bring them to your physician’s office.