Dr. Mesha Chadwick became NHRMC's Chief of Staff with the beginning of Fiscal Year 2021 on October 1, 2020. Dr. Chadwick was elected and served as Medical Staff Secretary/Treasurer for FY19 and then served as Chief of Staff-Elect in FY20. Dr. Chadwick was initially appointed to the NHRMC Medical Staff in 2011 and is currently a Hospitalist with Wilmington Health.
She replaces Dr. Mary Rudyk, who was Chief of Staff in FY20.
See the complete list of officers and chairs here.
Other moves due to Medical Staff Officer progression include:
- Dr. Christopher McKinney is now Chief of Staff-Elect
- Dr. Mary Rudyk is now Chair, Credentials Committee
- Dr. William Hope is now Chair, Professional Review Committee
The Medical Staff also has several new Department Chairs:
- Dr. Frederick Meine, Cardiac Services
- Dr. Cecile Robes, Family Medicine
- Dr. Elizabeth Weinberg, General Surgery
- Dr. James McKinney, Neurosciences
- Dr. Robert van der Vaart, Ophthalmology
- Dr. Robert Boswell, Orthopedics
- Dr. Alyssa Thompson, Psychiatry