NHRMC Physician Group is closely monitoring COVID-19 and coordinating preparations with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. To enhance the safety of our patients, beginning March 16:
- All patients reporting to a NHRMC Physician Group primary care and urgent care locations will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- Well patients and sick patients will be separated to the maximum extent possible.
Additionally, the below guidelines are still in place:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever and shortness of breath, you are asked to call ahead and let your physician’s office know prior to coming in.
- Please limit the number of people that come with you to appointments in our facilities.
- As always, please report any concerning symptoms to your primary care physician.
- Please wash your hands often.