The Jack Barto Center for Employee Fitness is taking sign-ups for the April sessions of its two most popular group challenges.
12 to Life
NHRMC's 12 to Life program helps beginners become more acclimated to the fitness center. Participants are introduced to a healthier lifestyle at a comfortable pace. The next session kicks off at noon April 27.
"Every week you will make a new small change in your daily habits, and by the end of 12 weeks, you will see bigger, healthier changes that can last for a lifetime," said Sheri Albertson, Program Coordinator at the Jack Barto Center for Employee Fitness. "Over the past 20 seasons, we have seen this program change people's lives. You could be next!"
In 12 to Life:
- Teams of five meet with a trainer two times per week for instruction on using machines, learning to exercise correctly and for nutritional guidance
- Participants commit to 24 sessions at $9 per person
- If you are ready to start exercising regularly and eating healthier, but don't know where to begin - this program is for you!
Weight Loss Challenge
NHRMC's Weight Loss Challenge has helped hundreds of NHRMC employees lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle. The mandatory kickoff meeting is at 6 p.m. April 12 at the EFC. Sign up now at the fitness center.
In the Weight Loss Challenge:
- Teams of 5-6 work out with a dedicated personal trainer two times per week, receive nutritional counseling and compete in two Saturday Team Challenges
- Competitors commit to 20 training sessions at $10 per person (60 spots available on a first come, first served basis)
- If you want to step up your weight loss efforts and want the structure, motivation and fun of a team-based program, then this program is what you are looking for!