If you would like to make an appointment, call us at (910) 344-8900. If you have a NHRMC MyChart account, you can use direct scheduling to choose a time that works for you or connect virtually with your provider during an eVisit.
To make an appointment with Wrightsville Beach Family Medicine, call us at (910)344-8900.
You can also request an appointment online through NHRMC MyChart, if you have visited us before. Please tell us the reasons for your visit so we can allow the right amount of time.
If you have an unexpected illness or injury, you can call us to set up an appointment the same day. We’ll do our best to find an opening that works for you.
Online Scheduling and eVisits
To make it even easier to schedule your appointment with us, we offer online, direct scheduling and eVisits through NHRMC MyChart.
- Allows you to check available times online and choose an appointment that works for you
- Often, same-day appointments are available
- Gives you an easy way to consult virtually with your provider if you can't make it into the office
Our Wrightsville Beach Family Medicine – NHRMC Physician Group office is open for appointments Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m.
For Your Appointment
Please bring the following to each appointment:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card – we verify your insurance at each visit
- Medications you take in their original containers, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Co-payment if you have one – forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, and cash; no personal checks, please
- New patient forms downloaded and completed
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment. Call us if you run late unexpectedly so we can make sure you are seen after you arrive.
Cancelling Your Appointment
If you must cancel an appointment, let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the time to someone else. We appreciate 24 hours’ notice.
We will give you a printed summary of each visit. You can also access the information in NHRMC MyChart.
After-Hours Care & Emergencies
You cannot anticipate when you get sick or hurt. If this happens after office hours or on a weekend or holiday and is not urgent, call our office at (910) 344-8900. Our answering service will connect you with a nurse who can contact the on-call healthcare provider. You can also visit one our our NHRMC Urgent Care locations.
Call 911 immediately if you have a medical emergency.