Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call (910) 259-0400. Established patients can request an appointment through MyChart.
You may have a healthcare need that comes up unexpectedly. Call us, and we’ll see you as soon as we can.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your visit and bring:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers or a list of medications you take, including over-the-counter products and vitamins and supplements
- Copayment if you have one
- New patient forms downloaded and completed
- Immunization records for children being seen for the first time
We understand that situations arise and schedules change. When you must cancel or change an appointment, please notify us as soon as you can so we can make that time available to another patient.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and medications prescribed. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.
After-Hours Care and Emergencies
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you have a medical emergency. For urgent illnesses and injuries that don’t require care from an emergency department, you can use NHRMC Urgent Care. As a part of a NHRMC Physician Group, this urgent care is part of the same medical record system used by our practice, NHRMC, and Pender Memorial Hospital.