Request an Appointment
To make an appointment, call us at (910) 455-5511. Established patients can request an appointment through MyChart.
We know patients who are referred to our practice don’t want to wait to get answers to their many questions. We’ll call you within 24 hours to schedule an appointment. We try to see all new patients within 48 hours.
If you are an established patient, you can call us at (910) 455-5511 or request an appointment through NHRMC MyChart.
- Monday & Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are a new patient and 15 minutes early if you have been with us before.
Things to bring:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers or a list of medications you take, including over-the-counter products and vitamins and supplements
- Co-payment, if you have one
What to Expect
- You will complete basic paperwork
- The nurse will take your vital signs in order to prescribe accurate therapy dosages
- Dr. Awomolo will review and discuss your test results
- Dr. Awomolo will discuss further testing to stage your cancer, if needed
- You and Dr. Awomolo will begin discussions about your treatment plan
We understand that situations arise and schedules change. When you must cancel or change an appointment, please notify us within 24 hours so we can make that time available to another patient.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and your medications. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.
After-Hours Care and Emergencies
Call 9-1-1 immediately if you have a medical emergency.
If you need to reach Dr. Awomolo after hours, please call (910) 455-5511. The after-hours care team will take your information and contact Dr. Awomolo for further instructions.