Glen Meade Center for Women’s Health Appointments
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment at any of our locations, call us at (910) 763-9833. If you are already a patient, you may use NHRMC MyChart to connect with us.
Our three offices are open for appointments Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You do not need a referral from another physician to schedule an appointment.
Please bring the following to each appointment:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Copayment if you have one
Try to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any paperwork.
We understand schedules change. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. We charge a $25 fee not covered by your health insurance for no-show appointments.
Insurance & Billing
We verify your insurance at each visit. Please bring your insurance card.
Insurance plans we participate with include:
- United Healthcare
We do not accept BCBS Blue Value or Medicaid. For specific questions regarding your health insurance, call 910-763-9833, ext. 114.
- Cash customers will be asked to pay 100% of billed charges for their visit at check out.
- Co-pay customers will be asked to pay the Primary Provider co-pay at check out.
- High Deductible (HDHP, HSA, HRA) customers will be asked to pay 50% of billed charges for their visit at check out. (Exception: no payment will be required at check out for annual exams.)
Please bring your insurance card to every office visit. If we do not have an updated insurance card for you, we will still see you that day, but you will be treated as a cash customer and asked to pay 100% of the billed charges until you provide us with your insurance card. Then we will immediately file the claim and quickly issue you a refund, if due, once the claim is processed by your insurance company.
If you have any questions about what you are being charged for your visit, we will be glad to explain them in detail.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and your medications. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.