Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call (910) 662-9480. A physician referral is required for new patients.
New patients will need to obtain a physician referral before scheduling an appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please bring the following to each appointment:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Copayment if you have one
Try to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any paperwork.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and your medications. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.
We understand that schedules may change. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. We charge a $25 fee not covered by your health insurance for no-show appointments.
Insurance & Billing
We verify your insurance at each visit. Please bring your insurance card.
Insurance plans we participate with include:
- United Healthcare
- BCBS Blue Value
- Cash customers will be asked to pay 100% of billed charges for their visit at check out.
- Co-pay customers will be asked to pay the Specialist co-pay at check out.
- High Deductible (HDHP, HSA, HRA) customers will be asked to pay 50% of billed charges for their visit at check out.
Please bring your insurance card to every office visit. If we do not have an updated insurance card for you, we will still see you that day, but you will be treated as a cash customer and asked to pay 100% of the billed charges until you provide us with your insurance card. Then we will immediately file the claim and quickly issue you a refund, if due, once the claim is processed by your insurance company.
If you have any questions about what you are being charged for your visit, we will be glad to explain them in detail.