All team members are invited to attend this event presented by the Native American and Latino/Hispanic business resource groups (BRGs). David Moore, archaeology professor from Warren Wilson College, will discuss an archaeological dig in Morganton of an ancient Native American town and 16th century Spanish fort.
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 3, noon to 1 p.m.
- Details: Zoom information available below.
Follow these steps to join:
Webinar ID: 970 8614 3931
Option 1 – Full Zoom application (highly recommended)
- If possible, please open the installed Zoom program on your computer, click the Home tab, and click Join to manually type in the webinar ID and password
- Some computers, such as shared workstations in acute facilities, do not have Zoom installed (please see Option 2).
Option 2 – Zoom Web App
Option 3 – Dial-In only
- Dial 1-651-372-8299 or 1-971-247-1195 and use listed Webinar ID and phone password.
BRGs are voluntary groups of team members organized around an aspect of common identity, such as religion, gender, veteran status, race, abilities and more. Our BRG members help create a welcoming, inclusive environment where we work and receive care. Membership is open to all team members. If you have not joined a BRG yet, now is the perfect time. Sign up here.