The Resiliency Governance Council encourages all NHRMC staff to create a poster honoring our NHRMC Healthcare Heroes. Posters can then be entered into a contest, where prizes will be awarded in several categories.
- The contest will run through Wednesday, July 29.
- How to enter:
- Staff who work at the 17th Street campus may drop off posters from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. to Robin in the Spiritual Care Office;
- If you don't work at the main campus, hang your poster at your workplace, and email a photo of the poster to [email protected].
- If you work at home, email or call Robin Anderson at 667.5488 to arrange pickup.
- Members of the Command Center Staff will review all entries, and prizes will be awarded for: Most Creative, Best Use of Color, Best Slogan, Most Imaginative and Best in Show.
Staff needing ideas for the posters can reach out to Robin Anderson in Spiritual Care. She has created over 50 posters that are displayed at the main entrances on 17th Street.