Beginning Monday, Oct. 7, the NHRMC Employee Parking Shuttle will have some changes:
- ONE single shuttle bus will be servicing all parking areas.
- The full route to pick up riders at all parking areas, cross 17th street, and drop riders off at the hospital is about a 15-minute route.Please plan your time accordingly.
- Riders must be at the shelter or pick-up point when the van arrives. The van will not be able to wait for riders to gather their belongings, get out of their vehicles and walk to the shelter.
- See the list of pickup and dropoff locations below. NO ALTERNATIVE OR SPECIAL STOPS will be offered.All drop-off locations are at the front entrances.
Pick up locations:
- Hospital Plaza lot shelter
- Shelter in lot behind parking deck
- Orange lot on Medical Center Drive
- Canterbury Center lot at NHRMC Construction offices entrance
Drop off locations:
- Zimmer Cancer Center front entrance
- Main entrance (at rider’s request)
- W&C front entrance