The staff at the NHRMC Teaching Kitchen have a wide assortment of cooking classes coming up in the next couple weeks.
Each class has a theme that will teach you how to cook healthy, nutritious foods that you can enjoy.
- Tuesday 10/29: Immune Boosting Foods and Antioxidants, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 10/30: Healthy Eating Grocery Store Tour, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 10/30: Mediterranean Themed Food Prep, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, 11/4: Portion Control 101, 5:30 p.m.
- Monday 11/4: Heart Health and Diet Connection, 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday 11/6: Omega 3's, Inflammation and Your Diet, 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11/6: Land, Sea and Vegetables Healthy Meal Prep, 6:30 p.m.
To sign up for any of these classes, visit NHRMC.org/Cooking or click the button below:
Cooking Class Registration