NHRMC is lifting shelter in place at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 6. Storm Team employees will complete their day shifts on Friday. Storm Team C (post-storm team) will relieve them on Friday afternoon/evening. If you have questions about your schedule, please contact your manager.
NHRMC will continue to offer free meals to employees through lunch on Friday.
- NHRMC Cafe: Will resume normal hours after lunch today
- Au Bon Pain: Will reopen at 7 p.m. Friday
- Lighthouse Cafe: Will reopen Monday
- Ortho Hospital: Will resume regular hours after lunch today
Employees should deflate their air mattresses and return them to any of the following locations:
- James Walker Conference Room (near cafeteria)
- Rehab Hospital 1st Floor Conference Room (near lobby)
- Zimmer Cancer Center Lobby
- Women’s & Children’s Lobby (near Lighthouse)
- Behavioral Health Hospital Gym
- Surgical Pavilion Front Lobby
The Command Center remains open. Please call ext. 4860 for assistance.
Employee Fitness Center
- Friday: Reopen at noon, childcare resumes at 2 p.m. No classes.
- Saturday: Classes resume.
- Main Gift Shop: Open 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday
- Harbor Gift Shop (Women's & Children's): Open noon - 7 p.m. Friday