The New Hanover Regional Medical Center system is switching to Infor Workforce Management (WFM) for Staff Scheduling and Time & Attendance. This will replace Kronos, Ansos, WebScheduler, paper schedules and standardizes the processes across all departments and locations.
Why Workforce Management?
Workforce Management integrates with programs used by Payroll and other Human Resources departments. The consistency it brings to the NHRMC system is expected to reduce the need for payroll corrections. Additionally, Workforce Management’s integration with Lawson should improve efficiency.
Another advantage of Workforce Management is that the system can identify all employees who are working at a given time. This is an important consideration for emergency management in a crisis situation.
Pender Go Live
Pender Memorial Hospital and NHRMC Home Care will make the change first – staff scheduling go-live begins on April 4 and time & attendance go-live is May 5.
Pender/Home Care Scheduling Go-Live
- Mandatory training will be provided
- For Pender Memorial Hospital employees: April 4-9
- For NHRMC Home Care employees: April 10
- All Pender and Home Care employees must schedule a training time through NetLearning.
- Pender employees will choose WFM Training-Pender, and Home Care will choose WFM Training-Home Care
- PDO requests entered in Kronos will be carried over to Workforce Management.
- Beginning April 4, PDO Requests not previously approved must be recorded in Workforce Management.
- All employees will have a schedule in Workforce Management and will be instructed which time clock to use.
- Employees will have the ability to swap shifts with other employees with the same skills.
- WFM project team members will be on-site at go-live to assist employees and will schedule training appointments.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
NHRMC Go Live
The rest of the NHRMC system will migrate to Workforce Management later this year. NHRMC has more complex and varied scheduling systems, so transitioning to a single system will require more time.
More details will be provided as the Go Live date approaches.
Pictured: An example of a new time clock that will be used with Workforce Management.