Two NHRMC employees and one from Lower Cape Fear Hospice earned Green Belt certifications, which were presented at the monthly Lean Report Out.
This month’s honorees and their projects were:
- Tammy Bartley, Rehab Hospital patient scheduling
- Amanda Dubil, Pharmacy student rotation redesign
- Jason Clamme, Hospice office 5S
Get involved with Lean
Visit SEAHEC.net to find a complete listing of upcoming training opportunities from the NHRMC Lean Strategies team.
To obtain a Lean Green Belt, participants must:
- Attend day 1 and day 2 of Lean boot camp
- Within 90 days of attending class, complete an A3 with 30 days of data tracking OR complete a 5S with 30 days of sustainment tracking
Pictured: Jason Clamme and Amanda Dubil