Each year thousands of NHRMC employees show the depth of their care by making a contribution to the NHRMC Foundation Employee Campaign. They give because they see the ways the NHRMC Foundation makes a difference: providing special services and equipment that can make care better and easier for our patients and their families, funding educational opportunities for our staff, and providing needed financial support to members of our team facing an unexpected hardship.
We are nearing the end of the NHRMC Foundation Employee Campaign. THANK YOU to all who have contributed, invited the campaign committee to speak to your departments, and encouraged giving among your teams.
So, now is the time to make a donation – of any size – and show your department is supportive of what we do for our patients, families and each other.
Click here to make a donation
To encourage participation among our employees, NHRMC will award prizes to employees who participate in the Employee Campaign.
Some of the prizes include:
Things to Know:
- If you are already giving to the NHRMC Foundation through payroll deduction, you don’t need to do anything for your gift to continue. One-time donations and PDO donations need to be renewed each year.
- All Employee Campaign donors will have their names placed on the donor wall in the NHRMC main cafeteria.
- Employee Campaign committee members will visit departments throughout the month to talk about the campaign.Please contact Kristal McHugh to arrange a time for your department.
Earn bragging rights by helping your department earn recognition for reaching high levels of participation. The following levels will earn medal designations for their huddle boards
- 70% participation – bronze
- 80% participation – silver
- 90% participation – gold
To learn more about what the NHRMC Foundation supported, just in the last year, watch our video.