Join financial experts with Step Up Wilmington to review various topics about finance.
Classes will begin Feb. 2 and will be held Wednesday evenings from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
These virtual classes will be offered via Zoom.
These are closed sessions, so you must register to attend. Please click here to register.
The same cohort must go through all classes.
About the Fresh Start to Finances program:
● 1-hour interactive workshops held virtually
● Occurs once a week for five consecutive weeks
● Serves 30 to 40 team members per cohort curriculum
● Restoring credit
● Borrowing basics
● Planning and investing
● Homeownership-partner with 'Get that Deed'
● Family, teen budgeting, expanding family (adoption, birth, fostering)
For more information about this program, contact Sarah Arthur, NHRMC's manager of community engagement, at [email protected]