All team members are invited to join upcoming forums to discuss the COVID-19 vaccine.
During these events, leaders will share more information on our recent decision to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine and how this will better position not only our team members, but also our patients and communities in the fight against COVID-19. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions. We look forward to engaging in a respectful conversation with all team members.
Save the date for an upcoming event, and look for more opportunities coming soon.
- Wednesday, July 28, 6 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, July 30, noon to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 3, noon to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5, 6 to 7 p.m.
Follow these steps to join:
Meeting/Webinar ID: 932 7262 1005
Option 1 – Full Zoom application (highly recommended)
- If possible, please open the installed Zoom program on your computer, click the Home tab, and click Join to manually type in the Meeting ID and password.
- Some computers, such as shared workstations in acute facilities, do not have Zoom installed (please see Option 2).
Option 2 – Zoom Web App
Option 3 – Dial-In only
- Dial 1-651-372-8299 or 1-971-247-1195 and use listed Meeting/Webinar ID 932 7262 1005 and phone password 844241