For appointments with:
- General Surgeon
- Cancer Surgery Specialist
Established patients can request an appointment through NHRMC MyChart.
We will do our best to make appointments that accommodate your schedule. When calling, please use the following numbers.
- For an appointment with a General Surgeon at our New Hanover Medical Park Drive location, call (910) 662-9300.
- For an appointment with a Cancer Surgery Specialist at our Zimmer Cancer Center location, call (910) 667-4298.
We see patients Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your visit and bring:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers or a list of medications you take, including over-the-counter products and vitamins and supplements
- Co-payment, if you have one
- New patient forms downloaded and completed
We understand that situations arise and schedules change. When you must cancel or change an appointment, please notify us as soon as you can so we can make that time available to another patient.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and medications prescribed. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.
After-Hours Care and Emergencies
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
If you need to speak with someone about a medical concern outside of regular office hours, you may call VitaLine, New Hanover Regional Medical Center’s nurse hotline number. The number is 1-888-815-5188.