Give us a call to request an appointment. Established patients can also request an appointment through NHRMC MyChart.
To make an appointment, you can call our locations and request a time and provider. Established patients can also request an appointment through NHRMC MyChart.
- 16th Street: (910) 343-9991
- Myrtle Grove: (910) 792-1144
- Ogden: (910) 686-2525
- Brunswick Forest: (910) 332-0241
You may have a healthcare need that comes up unexpectedly. If you are an established patient, we often can see you the same day. Call us to check availability of a same-day appointment.
We see patients at all four New Hanover Medical Group locations between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your visit and bring:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers or a list of medications you take, including over-the-counter products and vitamins and supplements
- Co-payment if you have one
- New patient forms downloaded and completed
- Immunization records for children being seen for the first time
We understand that situations arise and schedules change. When you must cancel or change an appointment, please give us 24 hours’ notice so we can make that time available to another patient. If you do not notify us of the change by 5 p.m. the preceding day, we will charge a $25 fee.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and medications prescribed. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.
After-Hours Care & Emergencies
Call 911 immediately if you have a medical emergency.
For emergent conditions that don’t require a trip to the emergency department, but can’t wait for our offices to re-open, you can reach the on-call doctor at our 24-hour patient emergency line, at 910-343-9991.
You can also visit one of our NHRMC Urgent Care locations.