Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call us at (910) 763-5522. Established patients can request an appointment through MyChart.
Please call us at (910) 763-5522 to make an appointment. If you are already a patient of Coastal Family Medicine, you can also request an appointment online through NHRMC MyChart.
You may have a healthcare need that comes up unexpectedly. Call us and we’ll see you that same day.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
New patients – Please arrive 30 minutes early for your visit and bring:
- Photo ID
- Healthcare insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers or a list of medications you take, including over-the-counter products and vitamins and supplements
- Co-payment if you have one
- New patient forms downloaded and completed
- Immunization records for children being seen for the first time
Current patients – Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for time to check in.
Cancellation, No Show, & Late Policy
Patients must call and cancel an appointment at least 1 hour before scheduled appointment time. Otherwise they will be designated a “no show.”
Patients with three or more “no show” appointments may be dismissed from the practice.
If you show up late for your appointment, you will be offered the choice to reschedule your appointment or wait to be seen by a physician when there is time available.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and medications prescribed. You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart, our online electronic health record.
After-Hours Care & Emergencies
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
If you need to speak with someone about a medical concern outside of regular office hours, you may call 910-763-5522 to speak with a nurse or on-call physician.