If you're trying out a plant-based diet, the Zoodle Bowl is a full of flavor, nutrition and ready in no time.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nuts/seeds
- 2/3 cup cubes tofu (optional) *
- Make noodles with your zucchini with your spiralizer (the blade with the smallest triangles) or you can use a vegetable peeler instead to make thin zucchini ribbons.
- Place the zoodles in a large bowl. Add the arugula and salad dressing and toss to combine.
- Divide the salad between two plates and top each with one tablespoon of nuts
* NOTE: Make this a meal by adding tofu or tempeh.