Don't pass on the pizza with this healthy and simple variation.
Makes 2 servings
Serving Size = 1 pizza
- 2 6” whole wheat tortillas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush each tortilla with ½ teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning.
- Bake in oven until golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven and spread 2 tablespoons hummus evenly over each tortilla. Top each tortilla evenly with the chopped tomato, spinach and feta cheese.
- Cut each tortilla into four triangles with a pizza cutter and enjoy as is OR place the tortillas back in the oven on broil for a minute or two to melt the cheese before cutting.