Southwest Breakfast Burrito
Get your morning off to the right start with a breakfast burrito full of protein and fiber.
Makes 2 servings
Serving Size = 1 burrito
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 cup spinach, torn
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 6”-8” whole wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites and spices to combine.
- Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat over low to medium heat.
- Pour in whisked eggs. Once they start cooking, add in spinach, tomato and onion. Continue to stir the egg and topping mixture until fully cooked and remove pan from heat.
- Place each tortilla flat on a plate and top each with ½ of the egg mixture. Sprinkle each tortilla with ¼ cup feta cheese.
- Fold each tortilla over the fillings, fold in the sides, and roll into a burrito.