This colorful salad is delicious and packed with whole grains.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 teaspoons low sodium Tamari
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared whole grain
- ½ cup shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- Whisk together the Tamari, toasted sesame oil, lime juice, water and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Add the prepared whole grain, edamame, red bell pepper and shredded carrot to the bowl and toss to combine well.
For the best flavor, allow the salad to rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour before enjoying.