Herb Crusted Salmon With Garlicky Green Beans & Cherry Tomatoes
This one-sheet Pan Herb Crusted Salmon With Garlicky Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes recipe is the healthy dinner you have been looking for!
Makes 4 servings
- 4 (4 oz) wild caught salmon filets, fresh or frozen
- 4 cups fresh green beans, whole
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 cloves of garlic (4 tsp. minced garlic)
- Handful fresh parsley, thyme, oregano, basil, chopped (you can also use 1dried herbs- use 1 tbls of each and mix)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees and line baking sheet with foil
- Assemble tomatoes to one side of the sheet pan and season with salt, pepper and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top.
- Add green beans to sheet pan, top with rough chopped garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil on top.
- Make herb mixture; combine all chopped herbs into a pile on cutting board. Drizzle with olive oil and mix into a paste with your fingers (only enough for it all to bind together).
- Assemble salmon filets on sheet pan and rub herb mixture on top.
- Cook for approx. 20 minutes or until salmon is at 145* (tomatoes should be bursting).
Nutrition Facts per Serving: 250 calories, 10 grams fat, 2 gram saturated fat, 300 mg sodium, 18 grams carbs, 9 grams sugars, 5 grams fiber, 25 grams protein