Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites
These energy bites give you a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Makes 16 servings
Serving Size= 2 bites
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup all natural almond or peanut butter
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-6 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 cup small chopped nuts (any kind)
- ½ cup Lilly’s dark chocolate chips (sweetened with stevia)
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl until very thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into balls of about 1” in diameter.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts: 137 calories, 5g fat, 20g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 8g sugar, 4g protein