Ready to apply? Click the button below to apply for Practice Support grant supported services.
As changing models of care delivery continue to challenge practices to adopt new standards; effectively use electronic health records (EHRs); and successfully participate in various value-based initiatives, it can be difficult to manage these emerging challenges. The dedicated SEAHEC Practice Support team can help you pursue proven, practice-based strategies to improve care delivery and achieve success in value-based payment initiatives.
SEAHEC Practice Support Services
Working in conjunction with the North Carolina Area Health Education Center (AHEC), our Practice Support team offers a range of services – free of charge – to help your practice navigate changing federal and state healthcare regulations and better position yourself for meeting your goals.
Since 2010, we have helped hundreds of practices achieve higher quality outcomes; improve patient satisfaction; and create a more productive and profitable environment. Our team proudly serves the six-county southeastern region of North Carolina including:
- New Hanover
- EHR consulting for improved quality patient care outcomes and reimbursement
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) consultation
- Expertise in practice transformation for quality payment programs (e.g. MACRA, MIPS/APMS)
- Medicaid Meaningful Use attestation
- Practice management consulting
- Workshops, trainings, webinars, and group collaborative meetings
- Other contracted practice consulting services upon request
Continuing Education Opportunities
If you are a healthcare professional looking to enhance your skills and knowledge, we invite you to explore our continuing education opportunities.
Lunch and Learn Training Videos