Marlene Sigler Scholarship Application
The Marlene Sigler Scholarship recognizes an individual in cardiac health care who exhibits the following characteristics:
- Commitment and expertise in the delivery of cardiovascular care
- Functions in a direct cardiology patient care or leadership capacity
- Mentors other professionals
- Consistently seeks to promote collaborative delivery of cardiovascular care
- Enrolled in a higher education program
- Commitment to community service
The recipient of the Marlene Sigler Scholarship will be awarded $2,000 toward higher education costs. The recipient will also be recognized at the annual NHRMC Cardiovascular Symposium.
Please upload an essay (750 words or less) outlining your cardiovascular accomplishments. Use the following questions to help you build your essay.
- Describe your current role in clinical cardiology. If you have practiced in more than one setting briefly explain your career progression into your current clinical role.
- Describe briefly, the impact you have had on cardiovascular care.
- Describe how you have shown outstanding accomplishment in cardiovascular practice.
- Explain why you chose to go back to school and share your future aspirations.
- Provide examples of your commitment to community service.
Please provide two (2) letters of recommendations.
Upload the attachments in order to complete your application.