Each year the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Cardiovascular Symposium offers healthcare providers an opportunity to expand their knowledge and advance their practice.
Save The Date!
This year's event will take place September 21-22 at the Wilmington Convention Center and features all day stroke and vascular seminars.
- Brochure and Registration - Coming Soon!
- Welcome Reception Invite - Coming Soon!
- Exhibitor Packet and W9 Form - Coming Soon!
- Marlene Sigler Scholarship
- Review current treatments, scientific advancements, preventive measures and pharmacotherapeutics in cardiovascular care.
- Identify strategies to navigate the health care system to improve patient outcomes and manage population health.
- Explore hands-on techniques for EKG interpretation, management of acute stroke patients, and cardiovascular devices, cardiac resuscitation.
- Describe how to apply evidence based medicine in the care of the patient with congestive heart failure, stroke and acute coronary syndrome.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists, emergency medical services, paramedics, radiology technicians, physical and respiratory therapists, and allied health professionals.