Glen Meade Center for Women’s Health Appointments
Schedule an Appointment
If you are a new patient, call us at (910) 763-9833 to make an appointment.
If you are already a patient, you can use NHRMC MyChart to conveniently schedule some appointments.
We welcome new patients to schedule an appointment by calling (910) 763-9833.
You do not need a referral from another physician to schedule an appointment.
If you are already a patient of Glen Meade Center for Women's Health, you can easily schedule your annual GYN appointments online through NHRMC MyChart.
Learn more about online scheduling.
Established patients also have a number of convenient options for connecting with their providers.
To make sure you are able to see a provider who can address your specific needs, our providers work closely together on clinical teams. This approach helps you build a relationship with your providers and ensures that a member of your team who is familiar with your care is always able to see you.
As an important member of your team, Patient Navigators are available through direct phone lines to help address any questions and concerns and to help you connect with your providers even more easily.
Gynecologic Patient Navigators
Please call the number for your provider to reach a patient navigator:
- Dr. Jennifer Calfee & Dr. Rachel Jones: (910) 550-1983
- Dr. Timothy Chase & Dr. Clarence Wilson: (910) 550-1982
- Dr. Andrea Foiles & Lauren Woods, WHNP: (910) 550-1981
- Dr. Brooke Chalk: (910) 338-4479
- Dr. Lee Ann Garner & Dr. Kyle Rhodes: (910) 338-4473
- Dr. Julia Posey & Amanda Ricker, FNP-C: (910) 338-0163
- Meredith Sheffield, FNP: (910) 777-5610
Obstetric Patient Navigators
If you are pregnant and need to reach your provider, please call the OB Patient Navigator at the following locations:
Glen Meade Road and Brunswick Forest: (910) 762-2250
Autumn Hall: (910) 338-0210
If you are an established patient and need to schedule a surgery, a surgical scheduler will work with you to arrange your procedure and help prepare you for surgery. If you have any questions about your surgery, please call the Surgical Scheduler at the location of your surgical provider:
Glen Meade Road and Brunswick Forest: (910) 550-1984
Autumn Hall: (910) 338-4431
Please bring the following to each appointment:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card
- Medications you take in their original containers, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Copayment if you have one
Try to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out any paperwork.
We understand schedules change. Please notify us 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. We charge a $25 fee not covered by your health insurance for no-show appointments.
Insurance & Billing
Please bring your insurance card for your appointment.
Insurance plans we participate with include:
- United Healthcare
We do not accept BCBS Blue Value or Medicaid.
Billing and Insurance Questions
If you have questions about insurance or billing, specialists can be reach directly at the following numbers:
Glen Meade Road & Brunswick Forest: (910) 550-1980
Autumn Hall: (910) 338-4439
- Cash customers will be asked to pay 100% of billed charges for their visit at check out.
- Co-pay customers will be asked to pay the Primary Provider co-pay at check out.
- High Deductible (HDHP, HSA, HRA) customers will be asked to pay 50% of billed charges for their visit at check out. (Exception: no payment will be required at check out for annual exams.)
Please bring your insurance card to every office visit. If we do not have an updated insurance card for you, we will still see you that day, but you will be treated as a cash customer and asked to pay 100% of the billed charges until you provide us with your insurance card. Then we will immediately file the claim and quickly issue you a refund, if due, once the claim is processed by your insurance company.
If you have any questions about what you are being charged for your visit, we will be glad to explain them in detail.
You will receive a summary of the visit, including information about future appointments and your medications.
You also can access this information in NHRMC MyChart.