NHRMC invites high school students and parents to learn about careers in health care during the NHRMC Healthcare Explorers Open House.
This free event will offer an opportunity for guests to visit participants’ booths and learn about various clinical and non-clinical careers in health care. Some exhibits include:
- Clinical Services
- Home Health and Skilled Nursing Facility Services
- Nursing Facility Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Business Support Services
- Emergency Response Services
Please register for the Open House and bring a signed photo consent form (If you are under 18, form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian) to the event.
NHRMC Healthcare Explorer Program
For teens who are interested in getting a more hands-on experience with health care, the Boy Scouts host a co-ed, yearlong Healthcare Explorer Program.
Those interested in signing up for this program can do so at the event by:
- Having a parent present or bringing written permission from a parent or legal guardian, and
- Paying a $36 application fee for the program payable by cash, check or credit card (American Express not accepted)