NHRMC is inviting high school students to learn about healthcare careers at our Open House being held Tuesday, February 20.
The NHRMC Healthcare Explorers Program Open House will be held on the 17th Street main campus in the NHRMC Auditorium. Among the highlights of the event are free food; a selfie station; and chances to win prizes.
Healthcare professionals from various departments will also be available to highlight a number of areas, answer questions and provide hands-on demonstrations about:
- Sports Injuries & Treatment
- Understanding & Taking Vital Signs
- AirLink/VitaLink (Critical Care Transport)
- Respiratory Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Germs & Infection Prevention
- Healthcare Planning & Business Development
- Orthopedic Services
- Laboratory Services