Take a moment to join this well-being webinar on "Navigating uncertain times," Tuesday, Jan. 24, from noon to 1 p.m.
It is possible to live with purpose and joy even in the midst of uncertainty. This webinar will provide tools and tips for managing fear, finding joy and living intentionally as we embrace this new year.
All team members who attend the live session will be eligible to earn points for incentives through the well-being portal.
When: Tuesday, Jan. 24, noon to 1 p.m.
How to join: Please use one of the following options below to join the Zoom meeting:
Meeting/Webinar ID: 975 5943 0853
- Option 1 – Full Zoom application (recommended)
- Open the installed Zoom program on your computer, click the Home tab, and click Join to type the Meeting ID and Password manually.
- Some computers, such as shared workstations in acute facilities, do not have Zoom installed (please see Option 2).
- Option 2 – Zoom web application
- Option 3 - Dial-in only
- Dial 1-651-372-8299 or 1-971-247-1195 or 1-669-900-6833 or 1-720-928-9299 and use listed Webinar ID 975 5943 0853 and phone password 925231.