Novant Health and New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC) will host a career fair in Wilmington to connect with job seekers and share information about the health system’s career opportunities.
The event will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22, at the Wilson Center at Cape Fear Community College, 703 N. Third St., Wilmington.
Novant Health and NHRMC will host on-site interviews during the event. If attendees are interested, they can select an interview slot by registering on the career fair’s Eventbrite page: nhnhrmccareerfair.eventbrite.com
Attendees can also enter to win prizes.
The top job needs in Novant Health’s Coastal region, which includes NHRMC, include the following roles:
- Registered nurse
- Certified nurse assistant (CNA)
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN)
- Certified medical assistant (CMA)
- Social worker
- Materials management associate
- Food service associate
- Patient experience representative
- Radiology technician
- Coding specialist
- Environmental services assistant
- Corporate roles, including positions in human resources