The Resiliency Governance Council, financial committee, is offering team members a series of seminars looking to build equity as a homeowner in our region at no cost. The Home Ownership Preparation for Employees (HOPE) is a series that leverages local talent and experts ranging from realtors, financial planners and credit counselors.
The six-part series will be offered to team members on a quarterly basis with the first series being offered virtually beginning on April 15, 2021. This series was designed to explain the steps to the home buying experience, and we encourage our team members to attend all sessions.
All sessions are held via Zoom from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Note: All series will be recorded and made available.
Session Topics Include:
- The Homebuying Overview with Jody Wainio
- Your Credit with Rhonda Mack
- Managing Your Personal Finances with Rhonda Mack
- Creating Your Budget with Rhonda Mack
- The Mortgage Process with Jody Wainio
- Get That Deed Program with Brenda Dixon
For more information or to register for this series, click here.
Questions about the program? Contact Andy Almeter or Shannon Vonderheide.