Last year, more than 1,000 of you joined Tanya S. Blackmon, executive vice president and chief diversity, inclusion and equity officer, and other facilitators in a listening tour across the coastal region. During these sessions, you courageously shared what diversity, inclusion and equity mean to you. We also celebrated initiatives already in place and identified opportunities that will foster a sustainable culture of diversity, inclusion and equity.
Now, we want to share with you what we heard. Several themes emerged from more than 8,000 comments, and your feedback is supporting the development of a strategic plan for 2022 and beyond. Please join Tanya in this upcoming Zoom chat to continue the conversation. If you would like to share a question before the live event, please email it to Gabriela Francisco.
- When: Monday, Jan. 31, noon to 1 p.m.
- Details: Zoom information is listed below.
Please note, this is a second session of the Zoom chat hosted Dec. 20, 2021, for team members who were unable to attend at that time. You can access a recording of that session on CapsLive.
Please use one of the following options below to join the Zoom webinar:
Webinar ID: 971 3593 6808
Option 1 – Full Zoom Application (Highly Recommended)
- If possible, please open the installed Zoom program on your computer, click the Home tab, and click Join to manually type in the Meeting ID and Passcode.
- Some computers, such as shared workstations in acute facilities, do not have Zoom installed (please see Option 2).
Option 2 – Zoom Web App
- Ensure you have navigated to this page in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome and then click the link below.
Option 3 – Dial-In Only
- Dial 1-651-372-8299 or 1-971-247-1195 and use listed Webinar ID 971 3593 6808 and Passcode 117139