Our COVID-19 vaccine champions are back and looking forward to answering your vaccine-related questions in the second episode of our "COVID-19 Mythbusters" series. Tune in to learn about the science behind the vaccine, how vaccine expected effects compare to potential complications from COVID-19 and more! We'll also hear from a team member who was initially hesitant to get the vaccine and what encouraged her to say "yes." As always, our panel of experts will be available to answer your questions live.
- When: Friday, May 21, from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Details: Zoom information is available below. If you missed the first event, you can view the recording and top FAQs here.
Please use one of the following options below to join the Zoom meeting:
Webinar ID: 977 6959 9341
Option 1 – Full Zoom Application (Highly Recommended)
- If possible, please open the installed Zoom program on your computer, click the Home tab, and click Join to manually type in the Webinar ID and Passcode.
- Some computers, such as shared workstations in acute facilities, do not have Zoom installed (please see Option 2).
Option 2 – Zoom Web App
- Ensure you have navigated to this page in Google Chrome and then click the link below (or copy and paste the link into Google Chrome).
- Clicking the link while in Internet Explorer will result in a significantly reduced experience.
- Passcode if not automatically populated: 818730
Option 3 – Dial-In Only
- Dial 1-651-372-8299 or 1-971-247-1195 and use listed Webinar ID 977 6959 9341 and Passcode 818730